Free Face Painting Ideas
Animal Painting Ideas
Such designs are quite popular amongst kids, and the cat's face is a favorite one. However, many other interesting ideas are provided below.
- Beach & Dolphin
- Bunny Rabbit
- Lady Butterfly
- Puppy Dog
These designs don't have to be very artistic or elaborate. Use of vivid/bright colors can be made so that they are easily noticeable in the crowd. It doesn't require much effort in learning these patterns.
Monkey Face Paint Design
- Start off with two dots for eyes of the monkey. A curve drawn from the left-side dot should be designed to create the cheek and lower portion of face.
- Nose can be made by sketching a tiny 'V' shape.
- Mouth is drawn with a curved line below the 'V'-shaped nose.
- The head is created by drawing a semi-circle, which meets the curve drawn for cheek and lower portion of the face.
- Appropriate colors should be used for coloring the monkey face.
Covering large area of the face becomes easy with sponges and similar materials; one should use them instead of brushes. A fun-filled activity for kids, face painting also requires some caution and care. To avoid any kind of allergy, reaction or skin irritation, it is necessary to use colors that are specifically meant for face painting.