In some ways, there is certainly an inner artist within all of us. This holds true because every single individual possesses that one skill, or area of interest, that he or she can express better than others. If this area of interest is followed by passion and the right kind of training, a full-fledged and lucrative career can be carved out of it. There are many people who follow such instincts, because it gives one the platform to create something that is appreciated by one and all, and is remembered for a long time.
Education is another area where the presence of arts and crafts is more than welcome. If children realize the importance of art and creativity from a young age, they can grow up to be more confident, more creative, and definitely more mature. Schools are the breeding grounds for future painters and movie makers, and these arts should be encouraged wholesomely in such an environment.
- Exposure to art, music and drawings at an early age improves the amount of brain activity in children.
- It increases the span of knowledge in the minds of children, thus making them sharper and more educated.
- It builds up the levels of self-confidence, self-esteem, motivation, cooperation and communication in children.
- It helps children understand other people's opinions and point of view as well.
- It helps them sharpen their problem solving skills, decision-making and gives them the possibility of really exploring their imaginations.